Monday, September 15, 2008

Toy Review: The Tantus G-Force Dildo

I haven't had the pleasure of trying many sex toys, but the ones I have usually let me down in one way or another, and I realize I'd much rather sit back with my hand. But I also started getting a taste for penetration, which I'd first enjoyed by wrapping a big, oddly phallic plastic body wash bottle with the jelly sleeve I got with my essentially disliked Ohmibod musical vibrator.

I was doing quite fine with my makeshift dildo. If I was going to shell out money, it was going to be for something worthwhile.

And I found it!

The Tantus G-Force dildo is gorgeous. Though it comes in Pepto pink and the ubiquitous purple that seems available for every toy, I bought it in a black that shines reminiscent of leather. It's long (a solid 12" in total), sleek, with a slender, slightly curved stem that blossoms into a wider bulb at it's tip, presumably to give you more G-spot stimulation. I fell in love with it on sight, and it seemed to fit a lot of my requirements: G-spot stimulation (something I'd been yearning to try), a handle (to keep my hands from getting slippery and stop the wrist soreness I got), and it wasn't too pricey. I bought it, and promptly fell in love.

Let me sing an ode to what I think is the best thing about this dildo: self-fucking. Before I purchased it, I had also researched suction-cup dildos, because I was frankly tired of having to fuck myself. With no money or the requisite ingenuity to make my own fucking machine (or cat burglar skills to rob Kink.com of theirs), a suction cup dildo that I could mount on a wall or chair seemed like the best bet. Quite frankly, I'm glad I didn't go with that method. I suppose someone with a lot of free time and a skateboard and bungee cord could work up a method so I could be on my back and use my legs to fuck myself into the suction dildo on the wall. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon. And while I do admit I need to get to the gym, combining a good old-fashioned fucking with squat thrusts just sounds like a lot of work for a girl whose favorite position really is just, well, lying there and having them come to me. And that's where the combined length, handle, and curve of the dildo come in handy. While the dildo is meant to be upright (U-shaped) to hit the G-spot, that also requires you to work it with a hand (which is nice . . . I've had some of my strongest orgasms with one hand working my clit and the other working the dildo). But turn it upside down so that the end rests firmly on the bed, and lift your hips (and yourself) off of it, then sink back down onto it. Voila. Instant self-fucking! And both hands are free for whatever you might want. There just isn't another dildo I know that can do that- either they're curved perfectly, but are too short, or are very long, but perfectly straight. The G-Force is unique and awesome!

The dildo could use some modifications- the silicone is just the teensiest bit soft for a G-spot toy, and I personally would be thrilled with a little more girth. But really, those are just little complaints.

You know a toy is good when you really don't think about buying any others. It's trusty, it's good, and, well, my vagina loves it- two thumbs up, five stars, and lots of gushing juiciness! Buy it at Blowfish.com!

1 comment:

Digital Media said...

This is such a wonderful review about the Tantus G-Force Dildo. You basically placed everything in perspective! Anyways, I would like to also invite you to check out Naked Tube - you might find it interesting and useful.