Sunday, November 23, 2008

Denied!

So, in an attempt to get free sex toys help diversify my blog and offer even more to my readers, I was working on becoming a reviwer for Sextoy.com.

All was going well . . . and then I was [politely] told that my blog was not yet established enough. Which led to a very calm response on my part:


Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not that hard up. I still have my trusty G-Force, after all. And it is warranted; my blog hasn't been around that long, I'm not even 100 posts in, and my readership, while more than I ever expected (thanks, Jiz!), is too small to be profitable.

But it's still kind of demoralizing and sad. Will my blog ever be big enough for companies to want to send me their products for free so I will review them? Do I even want that responsibility? (Yes, yes I do!). Oh well. I'll just keep trucking along and see what happens.

But for right now, all I can say is: DE-NIED!

No comments: