Saturday, May 24, 2008

First You Apply Suction To The Pussy . . .

No, it's not what it sounds like. I just like deliciously deviant and misleading titles. This ain't a review of some ill-schemed clitoral pump, thank goodness.

It may be worse.

We, um, vacuumed the cat. And by "we", I mean my father. By "cat" I mean our household feline and resident shedding creature Butterscotch. And by "vacuum", well, it means exactly what it says.

It all started when I was petting the cat, fur was floating everywhere, I was admonished to stop making such a mess, and I innocently wondered aloud "Wouldn't it be great if we could vacuum the cat?".

Next thing you know, we've got out the little mini-vac with its attached hose, my dad is nursing scratch-and-bite wounds, and the cat is clinging fearfully to the door.

On the second pass, during which we tried to better acclimate the cat to the sound and feel of the vacuum, she gets a little more relaxed, or at least gives up thoughts of fleeing, and just sits there, irritated, getting vacuumed. Near the end, we even manage to find one of her "spots" near her neck and she is actually loving and leaning into the vacuum.

In the end, I actually think we got a lot of her loose and shedding hair, which is a blessing what with our dark carpets and all. This is a mostly meaningless blog . . . I just wrote it because I can't believe we vacuumed the cat.

No comments: