Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Cum Smoothie, Cumming Up

No, no, no, silly dears, get *that* image out of your head and keep reading after the jump.

I, for one, really can't stand the idea of cum consumption that seems to be the fantasy of so many men. It's one thing to take a little bit of your lover's juices down the gullet; it's quite another to drink it from a martini glass, pass it back and forth with my best gal pal, or, for heaven's sake, cook with it. No thanks. I will make an exception for girl cum- I'd gladly gulp at her loins Crash Pad-style- but even then, it's not like I'd store the stuff in my fridge for a refreshing summer drink.

When push comes to shove, I'd rather be looked down on as a spitter- or worse, the "Not in my mouth!" kinda girl- than have to make the same awkward face as when I am forced to eat cauliflower at a dinner party: "Oh, mmm, it's very good." and trying not to gag.

But then I stumbled over Jamie's Jizz Juice Recipe over at Forced Bi Academy (a very nifty and fun website, I might add), and got all kinds of curious. It's not that I haven't heard it before- you can barely Google the words "cum taste" without a mention of pineapple juice. But since I've recently been dabbling in taking tastes after playing with myself, I'm significantly more interested, especially since Jamie's Jizz Juice Recipe is said to be just as successful for the ladies. (It's rather odd how there's widespread joking about fishy taste, and yet the number of online sources devoted to the question and solution are dwarfed by questions about man juice). Plus I always read lists of flavor-enhancing foods, but finally here's a recipe that puts them all together for you. And I loves me some smoothies that don't come with a Jamba Juice price tag. Here's Jamie's concoction, reprinted:

1 cup fresh pineapple
1 cup fresh mango
1 banana
1 cup apple juice
1/4 cup pure cranberry juice
1 500 mg capsule of Fenugreek (open the pill and pour it inside)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp fresh ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp of organic maple syrup or honey or stevia

One of my New Year's Resolutions is, like always, to start eating healthier. It always falls through, but maybe what I've been missing is a make-your-excretions-taste-better! impetus. So I'm going to go ahead with a little experiment- one month to see if a good diet and Jamie's magic fruity cocktail, taken twice daily, can result in some sweetness between my thighs. I actually am really excited about it . . . will I notice any difference?

Of course, it's not just about eating the good stuff, but about cutting out the bad. Following this comprehensive list, I'll try to avoid the worst offenders. I'm a little sad that I'll have to say goodbye to alcohol, garlic, and onions. I mean, I can let go of red meat, cheese, and yummy veggies like asparagus and broccoli . . . but garlic and onions? They're my mainstay! There's literally no savory dish that I cook that doesn't at least have some garlic and onions! Woe is me. But cutting out on the alcohol will probably do me good; it's all empty calories anyways.

So if any of my readers want to give it a shot and report back, that'd be pretty cool. C'mon, what have you got to lose? And even if you don't, look for updates from me. I'll show you some pictures of the "cum smoothie" and report on first, second, and third tastes!

1 comment:

A guy said...

I know this is an older post by now, but I've tried almost the same recipe with success. My girlfriend says my semen tastes much better, without any significant bitterness. Also, for guys I'd recommend adding a protein-rich diet, protein supplements and a lot of (healthy) fluids in general, as it helps increase your ejaculation volume. Then practice your pc muscles as well as it increases your ejaculation force.

Increasing the volume and force may not be necessary for many guys, but the reason some girls find the sperm unsexy is that dribbling doesn't look particularly healthy, which may add to her impression about the bitter taste. A better taste AND better ejaculation makes you look like a healthy guy.
While I can't speak for all couples, it has worked like a dream for us. Where I used to dribble semen that didn't taste very well my GF never wanted to swallow or have me ejaculate anywhere but inside.

Now, I spurt 5-12 heavy and more tasteful archs of semen and my GF _wants_ me to cum on various locations. She now thinks that's both sexier and more convenient as it's not dripping out of her troughout the day. She's also done facials just out of the blue, it's great! So, guys - practice your ejaculations - both taste and force.