Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pussy Singalong

Songs about your kitty kat.

1) Julie Rae's "The Vagina Song":



2) Inspired by Mickey Avalon's "My Dick" (which shall be showcased in a blog about penis songs, of course), Maureen and Angela, along with a bevy of other talented ladies like Margaret Cho, wrote this equally fun and silly "My Puss".



3) I don't take much enjoyment out of hearing Jessy Delfino sing, but her lyrics do make me laugh, with "My Pu55y Is Magic":



4) And ah, yes, the mac daddy of them all- Pig Vomit's (oh, what a band name!) "Vagina Song".



5) Seems like Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah" is ripe for parodies of all kinds, as we saw in the list of sex toys songs. So here is Pyscho Mike's version "Hey There Vagina".



6) The catchiest song about lower lips, ever. "The Labia Song" from the show "Drawn Together".



7) Again, from "Kama Sutra: The Musical", here is a funny little introduction to your love button. What, you've never said the words "Meet My Clitoris"?



8) Oh, those cheeky Brits. Ivor Biggun is back yet again, teasing us with "Pussy".



9) I don't think this song should really count, because, c'mon, it really has no content. But with a title like "Moist Vagina", it can't NOT be on the list.



10) 80's synth pop and some lovely imagery with Sheena Easton's "Sugar Walls".



No comments: